We accept all major credit cards, using PayPal and SagePay.
We charge £2.95 for delivery of any order value to any address within the UK Mainland. (This excludes parts of the Scottish Highlands. If you are based in the Scottish Highlands and wish to place an order please contact our Customer Services team who will be able to advise you further on firstname.lastname@example.org). Unfortunately we don’t ship outside of the UK.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or DPD local. These services are tracked and signed for. You will receive an email or text once your order has been despatched with tracking details. If there is no-one in to sign for your delivery, our courier will leave a card with details of what happens next.
Delivery normally takes 3 - 5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays). Although we try our best to minimise any delays in delivery, unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery times especially during peak times such as Christmas.
We hope that you will love your purchase, but if you need to return any part of your order you can return item(s) within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Unfortunately, we are not able to cover the cost of return postage.
Items must be returned in their original, re-saleable condition including all of the packaging they were delivered in. Once we have received your returns they will be credited to your original method of payment within 30 days (not including the original postage costs).
- Fill out the returns form enclosed with your delivery.
- Enclose the completed returns form with your unwanted item(s) and carefully package your return using both the Jones-branded retail packaging AND the outer packaging your order arrived in, or in packaging that offers equal protection in transit.
- It is very important that all items are returned in their original re-saleable condition, including the original packaging, or we may be unable to process your refund.
- Use the self-adhesive labels on the returns form to address your parcel, or address to:
Jones Returns Centre, Unit 3 Glovers Meadow, Oswestry Shropshire SY10 8NH United Kingdom
- Send the parcel from your nearest post office. We strongly recommend obtaining proof of delivery via recorded or special delivery, and ensuring your parcel is sufficiently packaged and insured, as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels that are lost or damaged in transit.
- You will be notified by email once your refund has been processed.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact our Customer Services team who will be happy to help:
Under the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of our products within a period of 14 days, beginning on the day the item is delivered.
If you wish to cancel an order please advise us of your desire to do so by emailing email@example.com and including your full name and order number, or return your items via the method detailed in our returns policy.
After notifying us of your wish to cancel an order you have 14 days to return the order to us.
Unfortunately we are not able to cover return postage. We strongly recommend obtaining proof of delivery via recorded or special delivery, and ensuring your parcel is adequately packaged and insured, as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels that are lost or damaged in transit. Please keep your proof of postage safe until you have received your refund.
If you need to make any changes to your order after it has been placed please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have processed your order unfortunately we will no longer be able to make any changes.
Sometimes email service providers have such high security settings that they don't allow automated emails into your inbox until the sender is marked as 'safe'. Please check your junk or spam folder in case your order confirmation has been diverted here. If you still have any concerns, please call us and we will be able to confirm your order.
The movements in Jones Clocks are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase. This does not include damage caused by misuse, tampering or battery leakage.